Online Application Form is available on our website (http://www.bishopcaldwellcollege.com/), Bishop Caldwell College Located in Maravanmadam - 628 101, Thoothukudi District. Tamilnadu, India.
The candidate will have to apply for admission to any academic programme of his / her choice in the prescribed form available on the website. The candidate will be admitted provisionally to the programme on verification of the eligibility for admission. He / she will be asked to complete the eligibility requirement by submitting the following original documents which will be returned after verification.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses
- Students who have passed +2 / equivalent are eligible for English Literature, Sociology and History
- Students who have passed +2 with Computer Science or Mathematics or Commerce with Computer are eligible for B.Sc Computer Science and B.Sc Information Technology
- Students who have passed in +2 / equivalent with Commerce and Accountancy are eligible and 20% is reserved for vocational stream for B.Com Commerce
Two attested photocopies of the following certificate are to be attached with the filled in application form.
- Transfer Certificate
- Higher Secondary Mark Sheet or its equivalent
- Community Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Passport size Photographs – 2
- A self-addressed Post Card with Application Number
Candidate is admitted to the courses mentioned above after due scrutiny of application and required documents.
- 1. Cost of 1st Year Application Form is Rs.500/-.
- 2. Application Form is available for Rs.100/- for those students who are applying for 2nd & 3rd year admission.
- 3. Cost of Application Booklet and form is non refundable.